Terms of Service
By signing up and/or using any Globi Web Solutions (Globi) services (including GlobiMail, ProcFu/AppFrame, SuperMenu, Inbox, and PoodleSync), (collectively, the “Service”) you agree to the following terms and conditions (the “Terms”), provided that if you are accepting these Terms and using the Service on behalf of a company, organization, government, or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to do so and have the authority to bind such entity to these Terms, in which case the words “you” and “your” as used in these Terms shall refer to such entity:
- Globi gives you a personal, worldwide, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to use and access the software provided to you as part of the Service. This license has the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the benefit of the Service as provided by Globi, in the manner permitted by these Terms.
- The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both Canada and foreign countries. Nothing in the Terms gives you a right to use the Globi name or any of the Globi trademarks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features. All right, title, and interest in and to the Service are and will remain the exclusive property of Globi.
- You agree to not use the Service in any illegal activity or to send spam or other unsolicited electronic notifications.
- You understand that by using the Service, Globi can make changes (eg add, edit, delete data) in your online accounts you have connected to the Service, and you hereby take full responsibility for these changes.
- You agree to hold Globi and it's agents harmless for any damages from use of the Service.
- You understand that when the Service provides you with an authentication token, that this token is like your password. Anyone who gets that token can have full access to your account and connected accounts, and you hereby take full responsibility to keeping that token a secret. Globi cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your token.
- You also agree to the following Additional Legal Disclaimers:
- By using the Services you agree that as to Globi, its parents, affiliates, related companies, officers, directors, employees, agents representatives, partners and licensors, liability is limited to the maximum extent permissible in the country of Canada.
- You are solely responsible for safeguarding your account credentials. Globi cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above.
- The Service(s) you are requesting has/have the potential to damage and/or destroy data in your connected online accounts if mis-configured, mis-programmed, or mis-used. Globi cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to correctly configure, program, and use the Service.
- In no event shall Globi be liable for any special, indirect, consequential, exemplary, or incidental damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, damage for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, loss of goodwill, or other pecuniary loss whether based in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or otherwise, arising out of the use or inability to use the Service.
- The Service is provided "as-is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. You agree that you are using this service at your own risk.
- Globi reserves the right to modify this Service Agreement or prices, and may discontinue or revise any or all aspects of the Service in its sole discretion without prior notice. Any changes made will not be retroactive, and the most current version of the Terms, will govern our relationship with you. We will provide notice to you of these changes. By continuing to access or use the Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms.
- Globi and its agents reserve the right to cancel service at any time for any reason including, but not limited to, if we reasonably believe: (i) you have violated these Terms, (ii) you create risk or possible legal exposure for Globi; (iii) your account should be removed due to unlawful conduct, (iv) your account should be removed due to prolonged inactivity; or (v) our provision of the Services to you is no longer commercially viable. We will make reasonable efforts to notify you by the email address associated with your account or the next time you attempt to access your account, depending on the circumstances. In all such cases, the Terms shall terminate, including, without limitation, your license to use the Services.
- Any use of the Service that disrupts the normal use of the system for other Globi customers is considered to be abuse of the Service and is grounds for termination of this Service Agreement.
- Full payment is due each anniversary period following the date the account was established. The Customer is responsible for all money owed on the account from the date it was established to the date it is terminated.
- Accounts which are delinquent will be placed on "administrative hold" or suspension and may not be used or accessed.
- Globi acknowledges and agrees that in the course of dealings with you, it may acquire information about you, its business activities and operations, your technical information and trade secrets, of a highly confidential and proprietary nature. Globi agrees that title to all such information and related materials shall remain with you. All applicable copyrights, trade secrets, patents and other intellectual and property rights in such information and related material are and remain your property.
- In the event that any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, then that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary, and the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect. Globi’s failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be deemed a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms are an agreement between you and Globi. If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.